VAClub HCM Recruitment has opened

Mr[K]id

Thành viên mới
“Overwhelming with nerdy peers is my thought of VietAbroader Club at first. And yet when it comes to reality, I was blown away with those talented frenetic boys and girls of Vietabroader Club. Honestly, there is no specific feeling of me with regard to VietAbroader Club, experience and make your own one.”
(Nhật Minh - Editor and Program team member)

It’s the time of the year again when the old members are departing, opening doors of opportunities for other high school students to be members of one of the activities of best quality in HCMC - VA Club HCMC. It's the time for you to experience and make up a brandnew VAClub with your talents.
551179_10150906853477093_373426696_n.jpg

This year, VA Club HCMC is looking for 20 most dedicated and talented people for the next one year of work (8/2012 – 7/2013). These chosen members will continue the history of VA Club HCMC written by previous generations who are equally committed and accomplished.

An applicant must:
- Have ages between 14-20
- Be currently living in HCMC, Vietnam and available to fully commit to VA Club HCMC in the next one year (8/2012 – 7/2013)
- Have a strong will to succeed, cooperate, contribute and take responsibility
- Be available from 15:00 to 17:00 every Sunday.

The admission process takes places in 2 stages:
Stage 1 [19/7-8/8]: Application
Stage 2 [8/8-15/8]: Interview

This will surely become your golden experience and an unforgettable memory to work with lots of talented youngsters. So, don’t miss this chance to become a part of us!

Submit your application here: http://bit.ly/PiewOU
Deadline: 11:59 pm 8/8/2012

We are looking forward to your applications and to our new members!
For further information, visit our official website: vaclubhcmc.wix.com/home
Any questions please contact us via email: vaclubhcm@vietabroader.org

Bình luận bằng Facebook