Money isn't important!

Hoài Niệm

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
A children's story but quite meaningful, easy to understand!:mimcuoi::mimcuoi::mimcuoi:

[IMGL]http://kynangsong.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=235&d=1276868926[/IMGL]
One day, I was at home and my little girl came to me- she’s five- and she was crying and of course, I ask her” what’s the matter?” She said that she was playing with a coin and then she lost it. She said she had dropped it down the back of the sofa and she couldn’t find it and this made her very sad, because she had lost money, and she thought she would be I trouble. So of course I said “ Look, darling, don’t worry! It’s only money. Money isn’t important.” And she said” What is important?’ So I don’t know, I said the first thing that came into my mind. ‘ Love, of course, love is more important than money.” So she looked a bit happier. Then, about a week later, I had a bit of luck. I won’t some money in the lottery. It was quite a lot of money, actually, about a thousand euros. Of cousre, we were all very happy, and when I came to home with the money, it was in my wallet, we had a little celebration, a little party for a few people, family and friends. I put the wallet with the money in it on the table, and we were enjoying ourselves…and then I looked over to the other room and I saw my daughter. She was throwing all the money out of the window! It’s was everywhere! I couldn’t believe my eyes, I was so horrified. When I saw her, I think she had taken nearly all the money out of the wallet. I said” what are you doing? Are you crazy? ‘ And she said to me, “ But Daddy, you said money isn’t important!”

Translate:

Một ngày nọ, tôi ở nhà và con gái nhỏ của tôi chạy đến bên tôi, cô bé năm tuổi và cô bé đã khóc và tất nhiên, tôi hỏi nó, "Chuyện gì xảy ra với con vậy?" Cô bé nói rằng cô ấy đã chơi với một đồng xu và sau đó cô bị mất nó. Cô ấy nói cô ấy đã bỏ nó xuống mặt sau của ghế sofa và cô bé không thể tìm thấy nó và điều này đã khiến cô ấy buồn, bởi vì cô đã bị mất tiền, và cô nghĩ rằng cô ấy sẽ gặp rắc rối. Vì vậy, tất nhiên, tôi nói "Hãy nhìn xem, con yêu, đừng lo lắng. Nó chỉ là tiền thôi mà. Tiền không quan trọng con à." Và cô bé hỏi "Vậy cái gì là quan trọng?" Vì vậy, tôi không biết, tôi đã nói điều đầu tiên mà đi vào tâm trí của tôi. "Tình yêu, tất nhiên, tình yêu là quan trọng hơn tiền bạc." Vì vậy, cô trông có chút hạnh phúc hơn. Sau đó, khoảng một tuần sau đó, tôi đã có một chút may mắn. Tôi đã thắng được một số tiền trong sổ số. Được khá nhiều tiền, trên thực tế, khoảng một nghìn euro. Tất nhiên, chúng tôi đã rất hạnh phúc, và khi tôi trở về nhà với số tiền đó, nó đã được trong ví của tôi, chúng tôi đã có một buổi ăn mừng nhỏ, một buổi tiệc nho nhỏ cho một vài người, gia đình và bạn bè. Tôi đặt ví tiền trong đó trên bàn, và chúng tôi đã được thưởng thức tất cả chúng ta ... và sau đó tôi nhìn sang phòng khác và tôi thấy con gái của tôi. Cô đã ném tất cả tiền ra ngoài cửa sổ! Tiền có ở khắp mọi nơi! Tôi không thể tin vào mắt của tôi, tôi đã rất sợ hãi. Khi tôi thấy cô bé, tôi nghĩ rằng cô bé đã lấy gần như tất cả tiền ra khỏi ví. Tôi nói, "Con đang làm gì vậy? Con có điên không??? ' Và cô bé nói với tôi, "Nhưng bố nói, bố nói tiền không quan trọng!!!"
Nguồn: New cutting EDGE

Tôi

Thành viên năng động
Tội nghiệp ông bố, chắc là điên đầu đây.
Tiếp theo thì người bố nên nói gì với cô con gái đây nhỉ ? Nếu là [you] thì [you] sẽ làm gì tiếp theo, và nếu được quay ngược thời gian thì [you] sẽ nói gì với cô con gái khi cô bé mất tiền ?

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Hard to understand this story. Money is very important but money isn't the most important. You can't live without money. Sometimes, i wonder what is the most important thing in our live? I'm finding the answer? What about you? Let tell us!

Hoài Niệm

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Right, money is very important. I agree with your comments. Thank you but this is children's story, and I just stressed the fact that money is not everything! Again, thank you for comment! :mimcuoi::mimcuoi::mimcuoi:

nguyensongnhi

Thành viên
to me, understanding the true value of money is so difficult! The problem in this story is what the father taught his child to understand Money means? My parents used to ask me about the money. And I couldn't understand what they meaned! They answered that "when you don't have this objects (or money they mean) you will understand its value". It looks like love, happiness, luck,... If you care somthings like this so much, you will lose anything you had already!

Bình luận bằng Facebook