[Ngoại ngữ] Diary.

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Today,I ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

vermouth

Thanh viên kỳ cựu
Trouble is friend??? I used to believe in it, but now, I am not sure any longer... I really hate him a lot. I hate the way he makes me sad, makes me tired, uncomfortable, makes me cry.. He has never been my best friend, much less close friend. He has come here and brought his friends with, they have been making me can't be control... I see that he always is around me, ready to say "Hi" with me, but, he shouldn't bring his friend with... Crazy, I am crazy!!! Controlling...keep it simple! Keep head cold! Everything will be okie...

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Toshiba's Interview

Yesterday I had an English interview with Toshiba group. Because of the final exam, I didn't prepare for this interview. But I didn't feel worry. I tried my best to show my ability. The question that they asked me was very easy to understand. They showed me many problems if I work in Japan. They want to know "Can I work in Japan for a long time?".
This time was my first interview. I think I don't have chance to take the second interview. But I got many experiences in this first interview. With me, I'm successful
!:bimat:

p/s: If you see my mistakes, please help me correct its. Thank you so much!

steward

Thanh viên kỳ cựu
Yesterday I had an English interview with Toshiba group. Because of the final exam, I didn't prepare for this interview. But I didn't feel worry. I tried my best to show my ability. The question that they asked me was very easy to understand. They showed me many problems if I work in Japan. They want to know "Can I work in Japan for a long time?".
This time was my first interview. I think I don't have chance to take the second interview. But I got many experiences in this first interview. With me, I'm successful
!:bimat:

Theo em thì từ "If i work in Japan thay bằng When thì hợp lý hơn đó anh. Hoặc không thì có thể sửa như vầy "They showed me many problems I would face if I work in Japan. They wanted me to know whether I could work in Japan for a long time."
câu cuối em nghĩ là "i was successful", hoắc để hay hơn thì là "to me that was a success".
Túm lại nếu được sửa lại tất cả, e sẽ viết thế này "Yesterday I had an English interview with the Toshiba group. Because of my final exam, I couldn't prepare well for this interview. I didn't feel worried, however, and tried my best to show my ability. The question they asked was easy enough for me to understand. During the interview, they showed me many problems i would face if I work in Japan. The interviewer wanted me to know whether i could work in Japan for a long time. That was my first interview, and base on my performance, I don't think i stand a chance for a second one. Nevertheless I gain many experiences in that interview. To me that was a success."

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
The busiest Day

@steward: Thanks for your corrections. If you correct 5 times, I will invite you for meal.

Today is the busiest day in a week. I woke up at 7AM. I went out at 7:30 and went to Tao Dan Park to join in communication skill group. I happened from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM. After that, I went back my room for a nap in 15ms. 1:30PM, I prepared to go to life skill club in Student Culture House. At first I visited BK's dormitory to pick Mr Van up to there. 5:00 PM, I left Student Culture House for Tao Dan park again. I joined in my Parrots English speaking group, and we had a lot of fun. I had 2 hours to speak English, and I spoke so much. We left Tao Dan park at 7:30 PM, I went back my room, I though I could rest. But my friend called me: " Let go to coffee shop to watch football". So I went out to watch football. I'm so tired and I gonna go to bad now.

hainguyen

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Yesterday, I felt happily and gladly. Morning, I took part in communication skill group, and I recognized many problem in seting up group in our forum. Afternoon, I’m very glad when my young brother and sister had their good presentation, they are grown – up. I love all of them so much. And after, I join my Parrot English Speaking Group, I spoke so much, played game by English language, and I feel loving my group very very much. They are friendly, and loveable. In evening, I had a special date. I always smile when I go with him, and yesterday, too. That’s real friendship.
Yesterday is special day!

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Yesterday, I felt happily and gladly (1). Morning, I took part in communication skill group, and I recognized many problem in seting(2) up group in our forum. Afternoon, I’m very glad when my young (3) brother and sister had their good presentation, they are grown – up. I love all of them so much. And after, I join(4) my Parrot English Speaking Group, I spoke so much, played game by English language(5), and I feel loving (6) my group very very much. They are friendly, and loveable. In evening, I had a special date. I always smile when I go with him, and yesterday, too. That’s real friendship.
Yesterday is(7) special day!

(1): You should use V + Adj not Adv-> I felt happy ad glad.
(2): Seting -> Setting.
(3): young -> younger. I remember we use younger.
(4): join->Joined.
(5): "played game in English" is better by English language.
(7): is -> was. I think you have to use simple past.
(6): I have never seen "feel loving". Maybe it's wrong, but I'm not sure.

Those are my comments for your diary.

trangdang

[♣]Thành Viên
today,I read this topic and find many things interesting! Wow, It's really a good chance to practise English. thank everybody, I will write something oneday, sure! ^^. with you all happy!

thantien07

Thành viên mới
I think that is ok too write down somethings in here. Today was boring like it used to be. I was in dormitory at Thu Duc province. Because it was the time for summer, my roommate had already came back to their hometown and just only me still be here. Eventhough I wanted to be at home, my English course took me one month to finish it. After everybody had gone, the room became quiet and I felt a little bit scare, lonely but I had to continue what I chose.

So all the afternoon I kept silent and just did my studied, sometimes turned on music to break the quiet air. My girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago but until now I still feel that it was yesterday, I didn't have good mood to do anything, didn't smile, just surfing on the internet and the bad thing is I had to go to English class where my girl friend still is there because this is the place we met. I didn't feel like studying at all. The time ran fast and I once more time came back to my room, close all the door and turned on my pc, surfing internet. I began to check my email, I guessed today I would arrange all of this mess in inbox that I had kept cleaning it for a long time and then I saw this website. It was a funny story that I joined to this website when I first time went to university when I was so optimistic, dynamic and wanted to help every body, wanted to improve my softskills and also develop my soul but I almost forgot it because I was so busy with my study. When I was looking at the website, I realized that how much things I lost and I didn't know what to do, I guessed that all the summer I will spent my days at this room, surfing on the internet, study English and again, again. English diary, oh that was a good idea so I decided to write a little bit to improve my English writing skill and also wanted to get out of this mood...

ps: If I had mistakes, just correct it for me, thanks very much...:lanh:

vermouth

Thanh viên kỳ cựu
I think that is ok too write down somethings (1) in here. Today was boring like it used to be. I was in dormitory at Thu Duc province (2). Because it was the time for summer, my roommate had already came (3) back to their hometown and just only me still be here. Eventhough I wanted to be at home, my English course took me one month (4) to finish it. After everybody had gone, the room became quiet and I felt a little bit scare, lonely but I had to continue what I chose (5).

I think there is some mistakes with the first paragraph in your diary:)

1. "to" not "too"; "something" or "some things" not "somethings". Chắc bạn đánh máy nhanh quá phải không? Và theo ý kiến của tớ thì nên là "write something", không cần phải "write down" vì đã có "here" rồi.

2. Thủ Đức là quận mà bạn, sao lại dùng từ "province" (tỉnh)?

3. Nếu bạn dùng thì Perfect ở chỗ này thì phải là "come" chứ sao lại "came" (come-came-come) ? Theo tớ thì chỗ này nên dùng Present Perfect sẽ hay hơn Past Perfect:)

4. Không nên dùng simple past ở chỗ này vì simple past chỉ dùng cho những việc đã xảy ra trong quá khứ, không còn dính líu gì tới hiện tại nữa. Khi đọc câu của bạn lên thì tớ nghĩ là bạn đang có ý muốn nói khoá học anh văn của bạn còn 1 tháng nữa mới kết thúc và bạn phải hoàn thành nó. Nếu vậy thì Present Perfect cực thích hợp đấy bạn, vì PP cũng được dùng để nói về quá khứ, hiện tại và cả tương lai! Sẽ là "My English course has taken me one more month to finish (or to complete)" Or " I need one more month to complete my Eng course".

5. Giống câu 4, Present Perfect sẽ thích hợp hơn, vì sự lựa chọn của bạn đâu phải là đã kết thúc trong quá khứ, mà "hậu quả" của nó còn kéo dài, nên là "What I have chosen".

Đôi lời nhận xét, nếu tớ có gì sai các bạn sửa dùm tớ nhé! :)

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

@steward: Thanks for your corrections. If you correct 5 times, I will invite you for meal.

Today is the busiest day in a week (1). I woke up at 7AM. I went out at 7:30 and went to Tao Dan Park to join in communication skill group. I happened from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM (2). After that, I went back my room for a nap (3) in 15ms. 1:30PM, I prepared to go to life skill club in Student Culture House. At first I visited BK's dormitory to pick Mr Van up to there. 5:00 PM, I left Student Culture House for Tao Dan park again. I joined in my Parrots English speaking group, and we had a lot of fun. I had 2 hours to speak English, and I spoke so much. We left Tao Dan park at 7:30 PM, I went back my room, I though (4) I could rest. But my friend called me: " Let go (5) to coffee shop to watch football". So I went out to watch football. I'm so tired and I gonna go to bad now.

Hi, I have some ideas with your diary:)

1. Tớ nghĩ là "this week" (trong tuần này) sẽ hay hơn là "a week" (1 tuần).:D

2. Không hiểu câu này, hic.. "happened" là đã xảy ra, đã diễn ra (mang yếu tố tình cờ, ngẫu nhiên). " I happened...." là sao??? Tớ nghĩ nên là " This program took place...", ý bạn là vậy phải không?

3. Sẽ hay hơn nếu là " to have a nap" or "to take a nap" : đánh một giấc ngủ trưa:)

4. Là "thought", đúng hem? Cái tội đánh máy nhanh quá nè:)

5. Là "Let's go (Let us go): chúng ta cùng đi... Theo như tớ nhớ thì "Let go" có nghĩa là buông ra, không nghĩ đến nữa.. thì phải? Not sure, check lại dùm tớ nhé bạn hiền:)

Một vài ý kiến của tớ, nếu thấy tớ sai vui lòng chỉ lại tớ với nhé:)

KendyDat

Thanh viên kỳ cựu
Đang học tiếng Pháp, vào đây bon chen, ôn tập tí kiến thức xem sao. Tiêu chí sai thì sửa, đúng tiếp tục phát huy!
Nguyên văn nói:
my young brother

[quote="Nhận xét của bluesea88]
young -> younger. I remember we use younger.[/quote]

=> Mình thấy Brother trước nó phải là Adj nên anh dùng "younger" có vẻ anh chưa để ý từ sau nó. Mình có xem trên TV thì người ta thường nói đứa em trai là "little brother".

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Đang học tiếng Pháp, vào đây bon chen, ôn tập tí kiến thức xem sao. Tiêu chí sai thì sửa, đúng tiếp tục phát huy!

=> Mình thấy Brother trước nó phải là Adj nên anh dùng "younger" có vẻ anh chưa để ý từ sau nó. Mình có xem trên TV thì người ta thường nói đứa em trai là "little brother".

Khi nói về em trai thì sẽ dùng "younger brother" nó là một phrase, cũng giống như "older sister" là chị gái, hay "younger sister" là em gái vậy thôi.
Em dùng little brother cũng khá hay. Đó là cách gọi trìu mến thì phải. Phải lưu chữ little brother vô bộ nhớ mới được.:mimcuoi:

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
So long I didn't write anything. This evening, I met my speaking group after 3 weeks delay. We had over 1hour to speak English, we talked and laughed too much. This time is really effective. After that, we ate special food that Miss Tran brought from her province. It's delicious.
This morning, I didn't joined Offline with TTYT group, it's a pity! But I had a exciting chatting with Hoai Niem. He is so good. I hope him keep his enthusiasm.
I'm feel very happy when my idea about habit was responded. Thank you so much, member of KNSO.
Next week, I will start my job, my life in plans.
And now, I'm going to sleep.

KendyDat

Thanh viên kỳ cựu
I didn't joined Offline
=> Em thấy có chút vấn đề chỗ này. Đã dùng didn't thì sau nó phải là V1 chứ nhỉ, ở đây anh sử dụng V2.

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
=> Em thấy có chút vấn đề chỗ này. Đã dùng didn't thì sau nó phải là V1 chứ nhỉ, ở đây anh sử dụng V2.
Hichic, một lỗi cơ bản vậy mà cũng mắc phải nữa. :choangvang:Anh sẽ cẩn thận hơn. Thanks em nhiều!

sakura_1412

Thành viên
1.We had over 1hour to speak English
2. But I had a exciting chatting with Hoai Niem
3. I'm feel very happy when my idea about habit was responded.
Mình có một chút thắc mắc thế này:
1. Mình nghĩ sẽ hay ok hơn nếu bạn viết là "we spent over 1 hour speaking E", không biết có đúng không?
2. Hình như là "an exciting chatting" đúng không?
3. I fell... not "i'm"

bluesea88

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
1. Mình nghĩ sẽ hay ok hơn nếu bạn viết là "we spent over 1 hour speaking E", không biết có đúng không?
Blue cũng nghĩ mẫu của Sakura hay hơn, nhưng nếu viết đúng sẽ là " we spent over 1 hour to speak English." Nhớ ko lâm thì spend .... to thì phải.
2. Hình như là "an exciting chatting" đúng không?
blue cũng cảm giác lạ lạ ở câu này, có lẽ exciting chat sẽ đúng hơn nhỉ?
3. I fell... not "i'm"
Hic, lại một lỗi sai cơ bản nữa.
@Sakura: Thanks you so much!!!!!!

hoaihuong_8x

[♣]Thành Viên CLB
Today, a day like other days. I wake up 6:30AM, brushing teeth, washing face and set the movement fitness.
Start up my computer and checking email, viewing messages on Facebook and listenning a my favourite song.
This morning, i'll be at home to record a song and affternoon i'll report my school's projects with my teacher.
And then, i'll go eat dinner with my friend.

P/s: i learning Endlish so chicken, thanks to all who helped me.

sakura_1412

Thành viên
Blue cũng nghĩ mẫu của Sakura hay hơn, nhưng nếu viết đúng sẽ là " we spent over 1 hour to speak English." Nhớ ko lâm thì spend .... to thì phải.
blue cũng cảm giác lạ lạ ở câu này, có lẽ exciting chat sẽ đúng hơn nhỉ?
Sak cũng không biết là có dùng mạo từ trước "exciting chatting" không, nhưng nếu có thì dùng an vì e là vowel. Còn spend thì đi với V-ing chứ không phải là to-V, hùi đó tới giờ Sak học như vậy. Blue xem lại cho chắc nhé!!!:nghihoac:

Bình luận bằng Facebook