Hội thảo Gây Quỹ Online (TP.HCM - ngày 4 tháng 4, Hà Nội - ngày 12 tháng 4)

Mr[K]id

Thành viên mới
Trân trọng thông tin đến Anh/Chị tổ chức Phi chính phủ/ Phi lợi nhuận địa phương và quốc tế thư mời tham dự Hội thảo liên quan đến Gây Quỹ Online tại TP.HCM ngày 4 tháng 4 năm 2012 (hội thảo chỉ thực hiện bằng tiếng Anh). Nếu Anh/Chị có quan tâm vui lòng đọc thông tin dưới đây.
b1dd99938d7f160b269b322ff9f76c4c

Hello,

You are invited to an online fundraising workshop hosted by GlobalGiving in Vietnam!

GlobalGiving works closely with charitable organizations to offer online fundraising tools, one-on-one strategic support, and the opportunity to connect with our vast network of individual donors and corporate partners, including Nike, Dell, HP, and more. Since 2002, GlobalGiving has helped hundreds of organizations raise over $59 million from more than 250,000 donors. Learn more about the benefits of GlobalGiving.

Join us for a half-day seminar where we’ll discuss:

• Mapping and expanding your network;
  • Engaging and maintaining donor relationships through online dialogue;
  • Developing and implementing an online fundraising strategy;
  • Using GlobalGiving to boost your fundraising success!

GlobalGiving will be hosting two workshops in Vietnam:

Ho Chi Minh City - Wednesday, April 4

Hanoi – Thursday, April 12
The workshops are free and refreshments will be provided. The workshops will be hosted entirely in English.

Please register now for a workshop near you. You must register by Thursday, March 29th to attend a workshop.

Venues have yet to be confirmed. If you register today, you can guarantee that you will be notified, via email, of the venues as soon as they are confirmed.

Please feel free to share this invitation with other interested organizations.

Do not hesitate to contact me at jlee@globalgiving.org with any questions. I am happy to help. I hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Jacqueline

Jacqueline Lee
Field Representative
GlobalGiving Foundation

Last edited by a moderator:

Bình luận bằng Facebook